Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
To Love and to Cherish - Patricia Gaffney I only read the book so that I can read the second in the series: To Have and To Hold
I have an obsession about reading in order :)
I did not expect much from this book, but boy was I surprised! I would have rated this 5 stars, just for the last quarter of this book, but it did drag in the middle. Plus there was a real ick factor towards the end. Lots of sexual tension and the love scenes were just mmmmm...
The descriptions of this little English village were beautiful. I felt I could just see it through Anne's eyes. Her loneliness and desperation were palpable and I truly felt her emotions.
Christy was just so adorable and yummy and I knew he would be the one to save Anne. Plus you have to love a man who wore all his emotions on his sleeve.
This book was different in that, there was a lot of talk about God's love that read almost like a Christian book, but there was some heavy steam in there and I can't think of any other book I have read that had both of these factors.
The best part of this book was the last quarter, and I believe I could read that part over and over again and just love it each and every time. I am looking forward to reading the other two in this series and hope they are as good :)