Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Just the Way You Are - Christina Dodd This book is about two people, Hope Prescott and Zach Given, who lived completely different lives, yet both were alone and lonely. Hope lived through great trauma of her parents being killed in a car crash while supposedly running from town after embezzling from the church her father worked as a minister and abandoning their 4 children. The children were separated by the town leaders and Hope, 8 years later is barley surviving, living only to find her siblings and getting to the truth about her parents death.
Zach is the poor little rich boy, incredibly handsome but ruthless in business. He trusts no one and avoids intimacy at all costs. He hears Hope's voice through the answering service that his secretary has hired, and wants this woman more than anything. She thinks Zach is Mr Given's butler and also falls for the voice. The rest of the story falls into play very nicely, an enjoyable read that left me with a few tears. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.