Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Scandalous Again - Christina Dodd Another great read from Christina Dodd! Madeline, future duchess by her own right, returned with her cousin/companion after 4 years traveling the globe. She left England 4 years ago because she scandalously ended her engagement with Gabriel after he won a fortune gambling. She hates gambling because her father has made her life very difficult as he is a gambler. When she returns home, she finds her father has wagered her hand in a game and has lost. She is now supposed to marry a Mr Knight whom she has never even met. She and her cousin switch places so she can go to this party that she thinks her father will be at, and her cousin goes to hold off Mr King. At the party she sees Gabriel, and its obvious they still are very much in love, but of course neither will admit that. Lots of pride and fighting, but the sparks between them and the sexual electricity is there. I can't wait to read the second book to see how the cousin made out with Mr. Knight!!