Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold - Ellen O'Connell Wonderful story set in Colorado in 1885. I absolutely loved Anne and Cord! She was a woman tormented by her cruel father who is trying to force her to his will. Cord is a quiet but dangerous half breed Indian. This story has so many aspects to it. Love, friendship, family, hate, prejudice, violence .. you name it! Anne is a very strong woman who will stand up for what she believes and stand up for who she loves under any circumstance. She does not waver! Cord was exactly the type of hero I LOVE, protective of his woman, sexy, strong, silent, able to fix his mistakes... yummmmy
One of the things I loved about this book, it was not predictable. Plenty of stuff there that I did not see coming. Best of all, it was missing that whole "big misunderstanding" thing that I hate in most romances.
This book is a keeper for me and will be re-read many times over.
I would have taken off 1/2 a star for some of the grammar mistakes in this book, but the story was so good, I was able to overlook them, as annoying as they were. Also a few times Anne was spelled Annie. Also, a better cover, it's cute, but lame for this book.