Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Blue-Eyed Devil - Lisa Kleypas Wish there was a way to make this 4 1/2 stars, but its not quite 5 star. That said, I still loved this book!! I loved seeing Hardy Cates again as I fell in love with him in Sugar Daddy But this is Haven's story, sister to Gage from Sugar Daddy. The story is told in first person (Haven) and while I am not a fan of that, it did not take away from the book at all. This book deals with mental and physical abuse that Haven goes through with her husband, Nick. What a creep! I had tears in my eyes more than once, but it wasn't a sobfest. Lisa Kleypas just knows how to tug those strings. Hardy gets to step in a few times and be the knight in shining armor, yet he still has a lot of his own issues to deal with. Thankfully he is well over Liberty! And yes, everyone gets a HEA in the end ( Or at least get what they deserve.

The only reason I am not making this a 5 star, I couldn't really get a sense for the feelings between Haven and Hardy.