Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
The Perfect Waltz - Anne Gracie Sebastian Reyne leaves his country home and his two very troubled little sisters to find a wife that can help him raise his sisters. He enlists the help of his friend Giles to introduce him to Lady Elinore, an older spinster who fits his list of qualifications, never mind that she is very stern, cold and only wears grey.
At the ball, he sees Hope Merridew and is completely mesmerized by her. He fights his deep attraction to her as he thinks she is one of those spoiled ton society girls who would not know about hardship and therefore would not be able to deal with his sisters. ( who have had a very hard life)
I loved Sebastian... loved how hard he had to fight (and didn't usually win) his emotions/feelings/lust for Hope. Sebastian had a very rough and dark life, you just want to hug him. He was my favorite type of hero... Big and tough, protective, honorable, did not see how wonderful he was, tormented... sigh... Hope felt this way about him as well.
This book for me was a real page turner that I did not want to see end. There was a cute side story with Giles and Lady Elinore.