Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
One Reckless Summer - Toni Blake 31 year old Jenny Tolliver moves back to her family lake home after divorcing her cheating husband. Her dad who is the town police chief has long since moved out of the cottage yet the house is still set up as a shrine to Jenny's long deceased mother, the love of her fathers life.
Jenny's x claimed to have cheated on her because she was too good, and had no passion. He compared her to June Cleaver, ultimate goody goody 50's housewife.
When Jenny paddles her boat over to the forbidden deserted Brody land so that she can star watch with her beloved telescope, she encounters none other than hunky Mick Brody. Mick was the boy that set her on fire with a look and a few words years ago when she was 16. Mick is the bad boy from "the other side of the tracks" or in this story, the other side of the lake. Mick threatens her to leave and to not tell a soul that she has seen him. To seal this they have hot steamy sex in the woods right then and there. Jenny promises not to reveal him, but is very curious as to what he is doing there. Although she is afraid of him and his secrets, they continue their hot passionate romance.
Can this strong mutual attraction and hot steamy sex lead to something more? Can Jenny keep Micks felonious secret?