Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Catch of the Day - Kristan Higgins I am quickly becoming a great fan of Kristan Higgins. I am sure within the next 30 days, I will have read all her books. This one is my 3rd this month and I am not disappointed at all! This story had me laughing out loud, crying, you name it. My family is starting to worry about me. This was a sweet quick read with no skimming at all! Its the kind of book that will put you in a good mood for the rest of the week. I love the wit Kristan Higgins gives to her main female characters.
This book is about small town, diner owner, Maggie who is in her early thirties and has had nothing but bad luck in the romance department. She falls in love with the new parish priest and makes a laughing stock/fool of herself over and over.
The hero in this story is quiet brooding hunky Malone. He does not talk, does not call her and the only thing that happens between them is great sex.(although this book does not detail that.. no graphics at all) Plus he is HOT ~sigh~ Did I mention he is a lobster-man? I grew up on the north east coast, here there are clammers and the young ones were always hot, ripping muscles, tanned that sort, so Malone was easy enough for me to picture! I just wish this book was longer, or an epilogue, that would be nice.