Daizydee

Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron - Jennifer Ashley
Cameron came upon Ainsley six years prior to the heart of this story, when she was stealing a necklace from his nightstand. She was doing this as a favor to one of his x mistress who claimed that Cam had her necklace and would not return it to her. He thought she was there to seduce him and began to seduce her. After a toe curling passionate kiss, she came to her senses and stopped him as she was married and would not cheat on her husband.
Six years later he finds her again in his room, while he had brought a woman there for a tryst, she is hiding in the window seat, this time looking for love letters from the queen (whom Ainsley works for) She is now a widow and able to have an affair with Cam if she wanted to.
They both realize that they have a strong attraction to each other and it takes off from there. Cam is known to love his horses before woman, and who could blame him after his first disastrous marriage.
His deceased wife was mentally ill and had beaten and tortured Cam. He took the abuse to protect his son, Daniel. He has no desire for a wife and is determined to never marry again. He wants Ainsley for his mistress. Cam just broke my heart, and I loved the way he tried so hard to not fall for Ainsley.
We got to see a lot of all the Mackenzie clan throughout this book and that was a real joy!