Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
A Groom of One's Own - Maya Rodale Sophie Harlow, to her extreme mortification, embarrassment and hurt was jilted at the alter. This left her with little options so she sold her wedding dress and took off to join her friend Julianna in London. Here she gained employment with a newspaper which she writes a column about weddings taking place within London society. While at a wedding where one of the wedding party was left at the altar, Sophie panics and blindly roams the streets. She is nearly run down by a carriage but was saved the last minute by a man. He walks her home and they instantly connect. She thinks he is a Mr Brandon, but he is actually a duke, a double duke at that.
She is asked to interview and follow the couple and family of this double Duke in what will be the wedding of the year.. the Dukes wedding. In the following month, we watch Sophie and Brandon fall in love while trying to deny their feelings and avoid at all costs scandal.
This was a very sweet entertaining read and I loved how honorable the Duke was and how hard he tried to do what was right.