Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Never a Gentleman - Eileen Dreyer We met Grace and Diccan (Is that a nickname for Richard?) in the first book of this series Barely a Lady She was the washed out, plain Jane spinster with the limp due to a birth defect of her leg. Grace is the daughter of a General and she has followed the beat of the drum at her fathers side.
Diccan is gorgeous, sophisticated, suave.. you would think they had nothing in common, but this book is full of surprises about these two.
There were subject matters in this book that just made me grind my teeth and want to rewrite the whole story. But Grace is a very strong heroine and is able to take on a lot more hurt than the average HR heroine can :)
I am anxious to start the last book in this series for a few reasons... The first two books have been very well written and completely entertained, while drawing me into the story. I am also anxious to see how life is going for Olivia and Jack from the first book as well as Grace and Diccan.