Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
The Other Guy's Bride - Connie Brockway Along with As You Desire and My Dearest Enemy this book is going into my top ten all time favorite books.
Connie Brockway sure does know how to write my favorite type of hero and heroine. Jim is a loner with a heartbreaking past, who once he meets Ginny, will do anything for her. Mostly he saves her life. A lot. The problem is, he thinks she is Mildred who is engaged to the man that sent him out to bring her to him.
Ginny is trying to make a place for herself in her famous family. She is like a whirlwind, wherever she goes trouble follows. While headed home to Egypt after being banished to a finishing school in England a few years ago due to her mischievous ways, she takes the place of a woman headed to her fiance'. Her plan is to find Zerzura, a lost city that she believes she has discovered with her research.
Not knowing the true identities of each other, they fall madly in love although neither admits this. This is in part a wonderful thing because they each see the other as who they truly are but there are so many lies and omissions between them.