Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
She Tempts the Duke - Lorraine Heath It looks like it's going to be another great series by Lorraine Heath.
The story was a bit dark and also a bit predictable, but still a great read, bonus points if you love scarred and tormented hero's. Of the 3 brothers that this series will revolve around, Sebastian, the hero for this book, is scarred by far the worst.
The heroine in this story, Mary, was his childhood friend and she had saved the 3 brothers from certain death by their uncles hands. They felt they had no choice but to separate and run away for 10 years. When they do make their way back after 12 years, it is obvious they have had a horrible time of it. They crash the uncles ball by force and announce who they are. Mary is there with her fiance' and is the one who stands up and states that they ARE who they say they are. Of course there is a strong attraction between Sebastian and Mary, but of course he feels he looks like a monster and even though he is a rich Duke, she deserves more. ... yadda yadda, you know the rest :)
I am very interested to read the next two stories, just to see the details of how the other brothers lived while they were separated.