Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James Would like to rate this more of a 4 1/2 but of course we don't have that option.

Taylor Donovan, a career driven, workaholic lawyer is sent by her Chicago office to LA. She is there to head a sexual harassment suit against one of their clients, because she is "the best". She is also just getting over the pain of walking into her drop dead gorgeous fiances' office and catching him doing it doggie style on his desk with his assistant ( or maybe she was a student teacher?)
Her work keeps her extremely busy with no time for a social life. She is told that she has to spend some time working with Jason Andrews, a superstar movie actor who has just been named " The sexiest man alive" ( not for the first time) even though she has no time for this, her boss is adamant and she concedes to do this. He is a no show for two days in a row and when he finally does show up expecting her to drop everything for him, she sets him down in style. Things just heat up from there and we watch Jason change slowly before our eyes from a giant thoughtless prick, to a hopeless romantic who is on the chase for Taylor. The sparks and insults fly all over. The witty interactions between them are priceless. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will be sure to read more of Julie James.