Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Loving A Lost Lord - Mary Jo Putney While I truly did enjoy this story, there were some things towards the end that were just so ridiculously contrived that I found myself shaking my head asking WTF? This really should have been a 3 star read because of that, but I chose to ignore it. I do love a good amnesia story and it was a good lead up to the other books.

My shaking head WTF moment: (MAJOR spoiler!!)
Right after Adam found out his mother was actually alive and he also had a sister and half siblings ( how do you explain why the mother NEVER contacted him, well, you don't, just ignore it)
Mariah finds out that her mother is alive and that she has a twin sister who has the same name as her imaginary friend. Mother and father had a fight and separated all those years ago when she was two. Here they are, all laughing and bubbling with happiness. Anyone else would have been pissed beyond belief at the father if they were in that situation.. sheeesh