Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Always a Temptress - Eileen Dreyer Wow! This book is going directly to my re-read/keepers shelf! I realize that there will probably be more books in this series, at least I HOPE so. There are still a few loose ends and I am quite sure Drake and hopefully Ian will have their own stories. I just hope we will still see all the other characters, especially Bea and the assortment of characters in Kate's employ.
I am not going to go into what the story was about as there are so many good reviews here that I couldn't do them justice. I will say that the one thing that sets these books apart from others in the genre, at least to me, these stories focus on the heroines. That is they deeply focus on them and while you learn much about the heroes, they are definitely the secondary characters. I just can not say enough how in depth and incredible these heroines are written. I feel like I have three new best friends.