Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
Bared to You  - Sylvia Day 3 1/2 stars.. I would have given it a 4 but I am starting to detest this whole story being broken up into 3 books thing. I am frustrated that we were not told.. in this book... what Gideon's problems stemmed from. Yeah, we have a good idea, but it was all so unfinished. I do not believe I will be sucked into that whole book in 3 books ever again. I just do not consider this a series..
I liked the story but after a while the h started seriously getting on my nerves. I know she is really messed up so that is supposed to excuse her, but after a while it got old and the story and their relationship just did not progress. So what we have in this story is 2 ( Well 3 if you count Eve's roommate) totally messed up people, who are strongly attracted to each other but are both unable to have a trusting loving relationship. I suppose we would see the relationship move along in the next book or by the 3rd.