Daizydee

Through the Smoke
Brenda Novak
How To Tame Your Duke
Juliana Gray
What Angels Fear - C.S. Harris I just haven't been able to find anything lately in the "romance" genre that hasn't been done before. I think I have read it all :) I seem to be looking for something new, and have been trying the mystery series that have been out. The only problem I am having, as much as I want to deny it, without the main focus on romance it just feels empty to me.
This book, the hero, Sebastian, (as sooo many of my book boyfriends are named) was my perfect book boyfriend. Dark and tortured soul, due to war and the spurning of his true love, the actress and whore, Kat, his cold family etc...
I am not going into the plot as it is discussed in the many reviews here, but it was very well plotted out and had me guessing for quite a while into the book. It showed the seedier, grittier side of London like you don't see too often in historicals.
I will continue reading this series, there are things unanswered that I have a feeling are going to reveal themselves in later books, plus I think there will be romance! :)